- Employee Handbooks
- Employee Insurance
- Supplemental Benefits
- 401(k) and Pension Benefits
- Employee Recruitment & Termination
- Security Clearances and Background Check
” People don’t leave bad companies, they leave bad managers.” – Marcus Buckingham
Many small businesses do not have the budget for a full-time HR professional. Therefore, the role and responsibilities usually get split and shuffled among current staff members. We can help you maximize your budget and provide you with the services you need; better to be safe and legally compliant, than sorry and paying fines and penalties.
Our HR experiences include recruitment through termination and all matters in between. If you have one employee or 100, you have legal responsibilities as the employer, with rules and regulations that apply (Federal and State).
We can review your current HR policies and employee processes, procedures and employee handbook to make sure you are State and Federal compliant. If you are already set up and simply need an extra hand, we can do that too. We are based in Los Angeles, but have worked with clients remotely across the states and can reach out globally.
HR Services (include but not limited to):
- Employee Recruitment (posting, screening, resume review and interviews)
- Write (or edit) Job Descriptions
- Hiring and On-Boarding (training if necessary)
- Employee reviews
- Employee terminations and final paperwork
- Review current policies and procedures (edit and revise if necessary)
- Employee handbooks (edit and revise if necessary)
- Implement and manage employee benefits
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance (Aflac, 125 Flex Spending Accounts, HSA)
- 401(k) implementation and maintenance (contributions, % calculations and annual limits)
- Pension or Profit Sharing Plans (contributions and distributions)
- Worker’s Compensation